Re: Fan speed control help, anyone?

Hmm and who would have thought the borg would have issues with cooling.
Anyway I don't know per say but from my databanks and I am sure that data has not changed for some time the main board bios should in theory have a speed control built in to increase or decrease the fans accordingly.
Failing that there maybe something from the motherboard manufacturer that will do this though you really need things adjusted automatically to temperature.
I have never thought about a system that does not already do this its a basic feature of all systems designed after 2003
better designs were made after 2007 point is I don't even know it just does it.
There are controls apparently but I have never heard if they exist.