pyglet audiogame examples

Hello,
So i've been messing with python. Again. Wx python appears to be an awesome toolkit, though wxglade and pythoncard don't really work...but anyway. Are there any audiogame examples...or any examples altogether for games in pyglet? I don't really learn from documentation much, as I like to modify the examples and learn from them.
PS: Camlorn, if you're reading this, would you mind following me at @darbaga on twitter? I don't tweet much (read: at all.), but it would be nice to know I could ask for help if I get stumped. I shouldn't really be making topics for every question under the sun that I don't know the answer to, haha.
P.P.S: I looked over some pyglet examples, but they appear to be focusing more on the sprites and animasion than the logic.