Re: Mortal Kombat x officially announced!

Hello,
I have some news regarding companies, some good, some bad. The company behind the ps3 and xbox 360 versions is known as High Voltage Studios. You are correct, they did, in fact, work on injustice and mk9, however, they were behind the pc ports. Now, I don't know if you've been able to experience both ports, but they were a bit strange. In the mk9 port the audio was a bit odd, the Injustice port had a mono (yes, you heard me correctly, a mono! story mode), and on lower end pcs, to use a slightly modified quote from shao kahn, "it's official, they sucked".
However, because this time, they're working for consoles, they might actually do a beter job because, a console is a console with pretty much the same specs all round.
Now, time for my thoughts on mkx:
For the PC version, I didn't know it was being developed in house! OK, I think we might be in for a treat in that case. I've preordered the premium edition from Stea m including the dlc bonuses and stuff. I am looking forard to seeing how this might turn out, the game sounds rather fluid on the streams. If the PC ersion will be that fluid, well, it's going to be really cool.
I might get the ps3 version just in case the pc version doesn't work for some reason. That way I should still hopefully be able to play something to do with mkx, but nothing's for definite yet.
I like that the characters talk to each other before matches. This should hopefully give us quite a lot of content to see or rather hear, as if every character interacts with each other, well, that's a lot of lines for arcade mode and probably versus too. This includes mirror match characters talking to each other!