Re: Mortal Kombat x officially announced!

Unique intros have been around for a few years... if you like that sort of thing, play Blazblue or guilty gear XRD... MK has only recently picked up that trend after their first outing with injustice and the character dynamics there. And I'm not getting the pc version, only on ps3... so we'll see how that turns out. If High voltage rolls out a horrible port, then yes I may get the pc edition as it's being worked on by NRS. But unfortunately, I'm not expecting too much on the accessibility front, as the new factions system will make everything change around a lot especially in the new equivalent to the challenge tower. But it's nice to see MK characters finally talk to each other, though apparently they still haven't gotten to making them speak more than gibberish in game with the exception of a few characters. And the dialog for the intros is decent this time around, so I'm hoping the story mode script isn't quite as cheesy as MK 9's. T here were definitely some hilarious moments, most of which were very unintended. Shang tsung, for example. "Combahtahnts!" Or, "Let the tooanament begin!"