Re: Steampunk Neverland - Zelda-esque RPG

@Dark Steampunk and Civil War go nicely together. The 1700's essence in pirates flows nicely through the eras.

Steampunk Neverland ranges with quite a story time-span. Pan doesn't age and was born much early than Wendy. Since this is an origin story, he doesn't actually meet Wendy until the very very end. Hook actually gets his hand cut off and fed to the crocodile in this one, which becomes replaced with the mechanical hook.

I like that idea about the cutting down trees for resources. I love the idea about launching the hook for grappling.
Excellent Dark. The crocodile clock connection is fantastic too, I'll see what I can do about the mechanized Croc. I will incorporate all three of these ideas. Thank you very much!

Correct, direct link won't show your contribution on indiegogo page, but here's how you can still get rewards:
It's actually cheaper using the direct link. Simply purchase using the direct link more than once and you'll receive a new confirmation email confirming the new bonuses. There are three available by using the direct link and conveniently they all use the same link.

This link:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c … LAXPHYPMAS

First time purchaser:
you'll get the full game reserved, plus game guide, plus audio book and original soundtrack

Second time purchaser:
you'll get an awesome treasure map of Neverland! A lovely 12x14 cardstock map with with embossed mountains, rivers and landmarks. Embossed labeling as well, to reveal where everything is located in the game! Embossed number chart on edge with compass. Useful for playing and cool just to have! You'll also get the full game reserved plus guide plus audio book and soundtrack.

Third time purchaser: you'll have your name carved into a secret place in the game, in the Lost Boy's tree house and read aloud by Pan when interacted with. Additionally, you'll get a cool SN logo engraved necklace with gear cog piece on it!
Engraved with the abbreviation SN, the S has a gear cog encompassing above it and the N has a compass star circling below it. The S is above the N, and the top right side of the N goes up through the base of the S to become the joint for the cog. You'll also get the embossed Neverland treasure map as well as full game reserved, game guide, audio book and soundtrack.

All perks are delivered just prior to game release. Simply reply to your confirmation email with your shipping address. You do not need to provide an address for the first time purchase since the first bonuses are sent digitally.

@Dark, I think I will allow tiger Lilly to give you a summon totem and bow and arrows as items. As for playable characters, I think that having Pan primary, then occasionally to help unlock something you can't reach, Tinkerbell can be played as. Then Hook as a bonus character to be unlocked later.

It would be cool to have the grappling as a move for Hook once you unlock him, what do you think Dark?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jyro22 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jyro22 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jyro22 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jyro22 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jyro22 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jyro22 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jyro22 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kevin roberts via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jyro22 via Audiogames-reflector