Am I feeling chi or...

Hello there,
Firstly I wish you won't see this in a "scientific" way -- since if you do you will say Chi might possibly not exist. But I believed it did because I had went to chi gong once or twice and "felt" the chi flow into me from the master.
Now to my questions: First I suppose I should tell you I'm completely blind. Now to my real question: for whatever reason, when I "look" at someone (not literarily looking, but rather  a different way to describe it), I can "see" (or "feel" since I can't see) colours of some sort radiate from the person. I can also feel some form of heat (not body temperature, this I'm sure because I'm far from the person). And since the sensation of heat is similar to when I went to chi gong when I was very young, I started to wonder whether its Chi I'm feeling. Also the intensity increases if I'm meditating; particularly if I just relax and not think of a nything; and that sensation usually calms me. Though the weird thing is others couldn't feel it or see it. Someone else also said he could feel the heat when he went to chi gong too, so here I'm asking.
I just wish I'm not imagining things... Anyways looking forward to answers (if you're a professional of chi and all that) or opinion (If you are a normal person who isn't trained in chi).

Hth,
Kenzon