Re: Am I feeling chi or...

Hello.
Given this, I'm quite sure I feel chi, now. @dark, yeah, I sometimes could tell too but since I dunno whether others believe me I never told anyone (except my family, who half-believed I could feel it, but definitely believed chi/aura/soul. They don't really have any exposure to psychic energy or any other energy so they just thought of those as a concept). LOL receiving alien transmitions? I wouldn't say its true or false; for those who believe its true then it is, for those who doesn't then its not.
@brad and the others, Thank you for your reply. Though to make a ball/pillar of chi... I didn't really know how to channel chi; I just know I could feel the warmth and colour of energy around us. I do, however, made a chi ball... I think. That's by accident though, when I was meditating. I was relaxing and opening my imaginations (you might not call that meditate but it still calms my mind and I don't know what that's called) a nd I just felt warmth in my hand. I tried to move my palm nearer and the warmth increased. I tried to move it further and I felt it expand sorta... but then after I break focus it disappeared.
Oh I can't learn to use chi yet;I'm still a teenager and school is... well busy to say the least. I will think of the suggestion however, when I'm older.