Re: Death match a new beginning, online roleplaying science fiction MMO

Hi all.
Well after the start of the week when all the crazy stuff was going on, I went a bit overboard so decided that I probably should take a break from the game which I have.
I will come back when its safe to.
I had people punching me for no reason not to mention all the other craziness.
As for ethin, I actually don't care about internal polotics which is why I almost never comment on any of that sort of thing.
I always try to be nutral I came on the game like I have done to play.
I was an admin for a bit but I can't really dedicate as much time as I should to stay online.
that doesn't mean that I am not watching.
As for ethin, I had my reservations, he seemed to have to many outbursts but danny and him seemed to handle it so I left it because I don't really care as sutch.
To be honest now most of this is over, I guess I am not surprised that he has been kicked at all.
To be honest because of what he has done in the past the company has put up with a lot of his stuff.
I even shut up and let the boss handle everything and he is a reasonable bloke and I know him as such.
I can't stay online all the time because most of the time everyone is on is not in my timezone so I am always at the tale end of things its just the way that the cookie crumbles.
That's fine.
Life is a juggling act at the best of times, I don't just sit at a computer all day, and even then time seems to slip past such as there is never enough of it and when you stop to rest for just 5 minutes you find you have lost a lot more than you planned.
I come to play and chat to my friends.
all this stuff this week on top of my cold I had which I don't anymore really meant that I should have probably pulled out a lot sooner.
That's not going to mean I won't ever come back, but when its all safe comparatively speaking, tell me and I will come back.
I still think this game and reality software have a place in my life, but, I'd prefur not to have all the craziness in such big lumps if I can help it.
The missile system sounds good danny after the recent bounty mmission I did with you last week, that would really help.
I assume you will have some ecm jammer like smuglers because well lets face it you really do probably need one at some point.
Has there been any thought for shields and or hull armour?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : camlorn via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jonnyboy1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : camlorn via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Guitarman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector