Re: Death match a new beginning, online roleplaying science fiction MMO

@447 Yes, and I'm on every day. Ok, k I've kept my cool about this in the comment file but that's it, every dam has cracks and this one's burst wide the fuck open. Crashmaster, shut the fuck up and stop fucking whining all the time! Jesus fucking christ man, all you do is drone on and whine excuses and excuses and what's this, "let me know when it's safe bullshit"? Why don't you grow a pair, say what you really think instead of having these little whining sessions, I mean damn, enough is enough already. I'm sick and god damned tired of reading your wishy-washy crap in the comments file and now I have to read it here. Just walk away if that's what you want, Danny's had enough too so just walk away, you don't have to justify your actions to anyone but yourself.

Ok, rant over. I really really do try to be a decent person in this community but sometimes I just get pushed and pushed until I just snap. I think RS 9;s main problems right now are the people who are testers and never come on, and all the damn drama, which, by the way, I don't like to start or be involved in but I'm not leaving the game because some people want to act like jackasses. Secondly, I think Danny is too nice at times and allows people back who should not ever come back again and we all know who they are, no need to mention names.

Guys, the game is for people to come and get together and chill and get to know one another. Starting a bunch of shit basically reverses all of that so if you really are working in the game's or the company's best interest, put an end to that.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jonnyboy1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : camlorn via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Guitarman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector