Re: Clok Mud

I have never stayed at an inn. You pay per night, something like 50 riln I believe. You would probably store things like different sets of armor, loot boxes, or other things that you come across. I use the bank.

Regarding the belt, attached to my belt is my quiver, a belt pouch which has some sinew, bark shavings, firestones, my mortar, and my poultice treated bandages as I keep them separate from the untreated ones, my herb pouch for ground herbs, and sometimes a haft frog for a handaxe if I'm fletching. You can also attach scabbards, keyrings, flasks, drinking horns, powder horns, etc.

to break it down further, here's how I organize my stuff. In my cloak I have excess riln, untreated bandages, and my map. In my backpack I keep food, foraged herbs before grinding, a torch, some vials of lamp oil, and any misc stuff I find that I want to sell or bring back for some reason. As I said before, my herb pouch is for ground herbs, and my belt pouch was listed above . I also have a pole harness for my iron-banded quarterstaff, and I have a bow in the shoulder slots. I generally feel pretty unburdened can move around quite freely. If I don't feel that way, I hop on over to the bank and store excess stuff or sell stuff out of my backpack.

I already hear these questions coming, so I'll address them too. I cary between twenty and thirty units of food, for me, waybread since I'm udemi, but rations work too. I have sixty untreated bandages, and fourty differently colored bandages for different poultices. I try not to cary more than 500 riln at a time for emergency ration buying,  or bandage purchasing, or the occasional stop at the infirmery if needed.

Hope that helps.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
[...]
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sneak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : moore2it via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector