Re: Mortal Kombat x officially announced!

I've compeeted toe to toe with sighted players online, not so much locally because there aren't any players who I can actually compeete with who actually know how to play the game fully, most people I know just mash buttons and lose very quickly. Slight disadvantages don't make it all that much harder. As I said, the playing style of your opponent will be a pretty good sign of what variation they're using, and it won't take all that long to hear an attack unique to one specific variation. I'm not as hyped about this game as some, but it isn't so much to do with accessibility reasons... moreso about quality gameplay, character balance, etc. But I'm a nerd. tongue I would tweet them except I haven't used my twitter in forever, and honestly, I don't think it'll make enough of a difference to get them to listen... they only implemented th at one accessibility with stage interactibles after a competetive player spoke to them face to face. Twitter is much easier to ignore... especially if it's a big corporation that receives thousands to tens of thousands of tweets every day. lol.

As for a controller, if you get a ps3 controller by itself, that connects perfectly well via USB... that's what I use to play games on my pc, whenever I do that is. smile