Re: Anyone interested in another racing game?

Oh so now it's not a complaint it's a suggestion? *confused* well anyway. You can't get a credit card til you are 18 here either. But thankfully, we got parents. I presume you do as well, or else how do you support yourself without a credit card?
  Thing is, Burak, if you want to have about 97% of the stuff in the world before you turn 18, you would have to ask your parents to buy it for you. and if $20.00 is such a cumbersome amount of money for them, well I'm very sorry about your finanical situation. Otherwise...
well, get a small job, save up money, and ask for use of your parents' credit card and pay back the money you spent in actual cash.
Sound good?
Hope so, else it just looks like you'll be waiting til you are 18, lest you can find a way to ask nicely to be a beta tester, even then I'd have to get to know you first.