Re: Anyone interested in another racing game?

Hey guys,
So yeah I'm sure it seems like I'm resurrecting a dead and gone topic. But here's the scoop. No matter how low this topic gets, It ain't dead until s quad racing is, which is definitely not the truth. For those who keep up with my blog and forums, you know my time has been consumed with flamity flame, poem writing, death match, stw, podcasting, and no racing project development lol. tongue
I don't plan for that to last. In fact, I've decided to revamp the vehicles system, to make it possible for users to build vehicles of their own. Also, unlike in top speed, all opponents will use the same car as the player does, so there will be a complete fairness to the game.
  Now is your time to help in development, however. I need as many race car sfx as you can give me. I'd prefer you put each car in a separate zip or folder within a packaged zip. In that, you'd include:
1. a horn sound.
2. Start up sound.
3. shut off sound.
4. of course, the loop that we can use to heighten and lower as the thing speeds up and slows down.

Oh. yeah. I forgot to mention something. If you really do this for me, and I get a lot a lot of good sounds, three random submitters might just get a little key for a certain folder with the game's beta in it... big_smile.

  Don't feel obligated, it's not your responsibility by any means. So if no one submits even one car sound, I'll be OK with that. But they would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Steven.