Re: jailbreak for iOS 8.2, is it available?

I have chosen a Iphone because I could, I had a choice and it has better accessibility or at least it happens eazy to use. Not that I can not use android, but I happen to be a lazy arse and eazy is good enough for me as long as it gets the work done
Do I think iphones features are limiting? a resounding and emphatic yes!
Does the process of jalebreaking help with this? yes it definitely does,and I shall jailbreak all my devices as long as I can and am able to without making my device go boom.
Ey, livrobo you have a neat setup going on there, the only tweek I miss from ios7 is airblue shareing which doesn't seem to be working on ios8.12 and its a pain,too sinse I actually bought the thing instead of pirateing it as I thought it was worth my money,but ey that's how things go
btw, how'd you get the number row on the top? pressing the more:numbers key is a bit of a downer when you are trying to be fast.
I here there's a jailbreak coming out pretty soon for either 8.2 or 8.3 pretty soon,according to idb,anyway.
grryf