Re: Mortal Kombat x officially announced!

Well, the issue is that we don't know if it could be done in minutes or not... I don't think it would take long either, but as someone who can't program I really can't say. and online matches typically give you a glimpse of wht the other player is doing. As to arcade, if you're playing AI it doesn't really matter... I don't care about strategy and proper playing technique when I play AI because there isn't any involved. It's a matter of figuring out what tricks to exploit to bait the AI into doing certain things... and variations, I don't think, will have a big impact on that. And I don't know about you, but none of my friends would bother telling me because they'd assume I'd figure it outt anyway, even if it took me a few seconds in the match to do it. That's how it worked with Street Fighter alpha 3 and Capcom Vs. SNK 2. As to twitter, though we could tweet them.. I'm not exactly convinced that it would d o any good. lol