Re: Monthly Chat april 2015

@Aaron that is cool. What sort of martial arts do you do? And how do you learn in the class if the instructor stands at the front and demonstrates? I've always fancied learning Tai chi, for the exercise and philosophy, but all the classes I've seen the instructor just stands at the front, demonstrates and says "do this" I suppose I could be an absolute pest and request one on one demonstrations but that would get pretty old fairly fast.

Also congrats on music of the night, it's one of my favourite songs.

Well it seems that as well as my appointment with influenza most people are having a pretty gloomy time, I hope 2015 isn't going to be as disasterific as 2014 was.

@Cinnamon never new you were also a teacher, but that is part of the fun point of these monthly threads, just to casually learn about what people are up to, which is why Aprone I started the custom, sinse on my friends' forum it always worked well.

Well one good thing did happen today, for the first time in over a fortnight I actually played a game, indeed for about the last five hours I've played the Aardwolf mud, which is surprisingly fun to say from hat I gathered of the wiki it's very combat heavy. I also know what cinnamon means about characters with different names, sinse even though I'm not an rp nut I was feeling very uncreative today and called my Aardwolf character Thelok just like my guy on Alter, which is very odd considdering he's a lizardman paladin, ---- yes, they have some fun races, and I didn't fancy playing a dwarf.

Anyhow I'll talk about that more in general discussion, but it's actually nice to play a game and get very  enthrawled, sinse I've found myself suffering something of game burnout of late.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Cinnamon via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tward via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tward via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KG4RDF via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tward via Audiogames-reflector