Re: Monthly Chat april 2015

@Kg4, I'm sorry to here about your other half. What sort of job will you actually be doing for these vision people?

@Tom, I don't think we have Hardy's here in England, though I assume it's a chain of some sort like Mcdonalds or Subway, so I can't say much about their "usual stuff" I haven't had an astounding day but have played through several ffproject books, including finishing alibor's tomb. It's really annoying when you have done something once to try and do it again but have trouble, but I got there in the end albeit I don't remember having as much difficulty with that one first time round. This evening I got some very nice Koung po Chicken from my good local chinese and mastered the Buffy menu.
It's odd, sandman slim I'm now completely sick of for the ultra violence and fairly thin world, but Buffy I'm still enjoying for the characters and witty dialogue, particularly as now I've just me t Spike and Drusilla who are just as disturbing as I thought they would be. Indeed, I remember having a discussion with a friend of mine a while ago about how annoying it was that so many modern female villains, even such characters as The White Witch in Narnia were all flirty and annoying and soccubus like rather than just having some dam scary and nails female characters (again credit to the 1990's Bbc addaptation of narnia for having such an awsome White Witch who comes across more like what Christopher Lee would if he were female).

However, the odd thing is with Drusilla I just like the way she's done. Maybe it's that she's as mock helpless as disturbing, maybe it's all the poor sick goth girl act (I loved Spike's "you have to eat something" before presenting her with a fresh human), maybe it's just that Joss Weaden is good with dialogue so can even make characters who would usually get up my nose for being so sterriotypical in teresting.

So, Buffy continues to be really rather fun, heck even Angel is getting some personality this series which is good sinse uptonow he's been imho the dullest character.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tward via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tward via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KG4RDF via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tward via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KG4RDF via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KG4RDF via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KG4RDF via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wanderer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wanderer via Audiogames-reflector