Re: Mortal kombat X - petition regarding accessibility

SLJ, I can understand everyone who's playing on consoles. It's very important but I decided to start somewhere firstly. We all knows the consoles aren't fully accessible yet even pss4's TTS is not working as everyone thought. Doing the game accessible on pc is much easier for now than making these changes to the consoles without having extra information about the API etc as far as I know from Mike Z from Skullgirls, who is also thinking about bringing the accessibility to the PS4.

I think it's good start enough and if the game will be fully accessible on PC atleast it will be something.