Re: Mortal kombat X - petition regarding accessibility

I appreciate what you're trying to do here, I think it's a great idea.  Just thought I'd bring something very important to your attention. As far as I am aware, the QTE's are actually not random, therefore can be learnt.  Apart from that I think all the points are valid, even the one about subtitles (I can understand that not everyone has a localisation available for their native language and that sometimes english is harder to understand for non-native speakers).

Best of luck with this and hope it gets signed.

Also I don't know if you've checked out the .ini file for the pc version but there is a line in there that says "accessibility = false" by default (i might've spaced it out wrong but you get the point - there's already something in there I think).