Re: DeathMatch, a new beginning

@Steve, I agree entirely about the asteroids, indeed as I've said before I love the asteroid ambience and the more exploring the better as far as I'm concerned. This idea wasn't intended to replace that, indeed the stuff you got from asteroids or derelict ship wrecks wouldn't be the same as scrap at all, no more than breaking a sailing ship down for it's wood is the same as searching a shipwreck for treasure, it was just because Danny said he was trying to work out how debris salvaging should go.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cruiser destroyer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mike-tan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : App con via Audiogames-reflector