Re: DeathMatch, a new beginning

Hi all,
It's vigger.
  It has come to my attention that Prajwal has hacked my account, because I was a stupid idiot and didn't set myself a password, rofl. I guess that's just the only way to keep trolls out of your account guys, always set passwords.
  Anyways, he logged on, and did some very bad stuff. So I want to apologize for what has happened here. If any of you had emotional damage, or phisical damage done to something on the game, please know that it was not me. at the time of this posting, it is 7:45 AM, and I haven't been on dm since 9:45 PM. So whatever Prajwal did in that 10 hour span, Danny stopped it. But once again, I'm extremely sorry for those of you who had to deal with a troll who thought it'd be ok to hack old Vigger's account.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mike-tan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jesseleivo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cruiser destroyer via Audiogames-reflector