Considering going into game development, looking for a mentor

Hello everyone. Been a while. So, I have a question. I'm looking to make simple games like one I'm thinking about right now, more on that in a moment. I'd like to know if someone would be willing to mentor me in coding, preferrably in Pure Basic. Now on my game. Since I'm getting back into star wars, I just had the idea of a game with three modes. 1. Jedi Assassin mode where you play as either a Sith Lord, such as Darth Vader, Darth Sidious, Darth Maul, or Starkiller. In this mode you have of course your lightsaber and you go through ten fights that work like this... You use the left and right arrows to block, this might be different if your fighter has a double edged lightsaber. and so on and so forth. 2. Stormtrooper mode, where you play as a stormtrooper fighting your way through rebels. and finally, Jedi mode, where you fight through Sith lords and that sort of thing. But I've gotten off track. Would anyone be willing to mentor me? I'll have to wa it until I get my personal laptop back, its currently being fixed so I'm stuck using my school laptop. But anyways, that'd be great if someone could help me. Good evening.