Re: AG Debate: Apple Watch Acccessibility, Equals More iOS Blind Users?

Well Afrim, as regards Itunes I completely agree, the thing is a real bitca of the first order, particularly if like myself you like to have your own organization for your books and music.

I have a sneaking suspicion it exists as it does because Apple wanted to make it as hard as possible for people to play their existing media through the thing as opposed to buy stuff from them. It's like those stupid cinemas who reffuse to let you take in your own drinks or snacks in hopes you'll be forced to pay for their overpriced varieties.
(sorry, Bitca is a buffy reference).

However, All that being said, the other stuff your Ios system does as regards phone, contacts, aps, games, not to mention services like gamecenter is extremely good stuff.

As regards price, to be honest I don't personally regard my Iphone as a phone, when i bought it I was in no need of a new phone as I said, I could've gone on with my nokia one just fine as far as the phoning went. However, I regarded my Iphone as a tablet computer that just happened to have a phone on it, and indeed bought it primarily for the games, aps, fun features etc, (even in the full understanding that media would be a dicy prospect).

on that basis, the 500 quid I paid for the Iphone 5 in 2012 was a little expensive considering I could get a good spec laptop for half that, but not as insane as compared to the £30 my none speaking but completely servicable nokia cost me, and I will say that other than in the area of media (which as I said I wasn't entirely certain of to begin with), I haven't regretted it sinse, indeed probably on a basic time factor I've likely very much had my money's worth (heck just King of dragon pass alone has occasionally occupied me for days at a time).