Re: What language is easy and what is difficult?

Also, don't know if it's been stated or not, another important thing that we should keep in mind, is that we must find ourselves interested in learning the language we are ordered or our school offers. But this feeling comes by learning more and more things from that language.

I find English the easiest language so far, although it might not be that one, but it doesn't have so much verb tenses and the grammar is not difficult to be obtained.

French for me is still the most difficult language to learn, I wouldn't try to learn it even though everything would have been free, it just frustrates me. I find it even further difficult than Ecuasions in Math or some theories in physics.
I am a lover of British English and I don't like when some bands from London, Manchester and other places in England try to sing in an American accent, although it has become an "international" singing language for most of the artists nowadays.
Someth ing I don't like about the American accent is that In American, in some words, the O  is pronounced "A", or E+A "E".
And That R, which is not pronounced in the end of the word sounds great. +The clear "T" is amazing.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : paddy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Bogdan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arabic Three Thousand via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : paddy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Muhammad Hajjar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the_ruler_of_dark_forces via Audiogames-reflector