Re: Survey. What are the 10 best audiogames of history.

argh, this is hard! well I only have a select few of games that I could say. first off, is the bk seeries. while the story wasn't great in the first 2 titles, its the gameplay that counted for me. bk3 is my favorite, but now that I lost my save file I'll need to do it all over again! sad
then, we have the choice of games games. I really enjoy playing them, and buy their games and hosted games as soon as they come out, though I've unfortunately let my selection of games get a bit outdated. next there's alter aeon with the mush z pack. I really don't like playing muds with no sound at all, this is why I enjoy alter so much. also psycho strike, and while there isn't that much to do the game sertainly has potential and could be turned into something awesome.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tward via Audiogames-reflector