Twitch: Recording or broadcasting from a console: Any experiences?

Hi all.
Anyone WHO have experiences with twitch or any simular services? This is a service where you can broadcast or share recorded videos like gameplays from a console.
Right now, I can't record from my console and from a microphone at the same time, so I might give Twitch a try. But I would like to hear if any of you have experiences with this? Is it worth it? Is it easy to set up? Is it easy to use? can we set it up on our own without sighted help?
I hope to hear from you if you have any comments or any experiences.