Re: Twitch: Recording or broadcasting from a console: Any experiences?

For streaming on the PC, I use a free program called OBS (Open Broadcast Software). You can download it from https://obsproject.com. I just enabled the Windows Narrator and did a basic run-down of the program, and it appears to be able to read back all menu and button text, so it should be accessible with screen readers on the PC.

1) Twitch is meant for live streaming a game as you play it - it does not support pre-recording and uploading footage like YouTube. You can get around the PS4's 15 minute record limit by streaming to Twitch, setting Twitch to auto archive all your streams, and then using Twitch's YouTube upload feature to upload your archived stream to YouTube where you won't have to worry about it being deleted.

2) Sure. I can try to put together a streaming guide when I have some spare time.

Our Twitch channel is http://www.twitch.tv/foralltoplay, but it doesn't have any videos at the moment. I (Elias, Producer at For All To Play) primarily stream from my personal Twitch channel, as does our game designer, Anthony.