Re: Question about Malwarebytes

Mmmm, socheat, why would I want an antivirus that wasn't accessible?  Last time I bought a new laptop a couple of years ago, it had the free version of avast on it and the access was horrible, heck I barely knew if I had any viruses sinse I couldn't read the bloody messages, so I consider avast useless.

Avg has worked well for me for years in terms of clearning viruses, and  their pc tuneup program which does defrags, registry fixes etc, it's just annoying the version conflict with xp and the fact I can't get them to actually sell me a working version even  though it's still very much being supported.

That is why I am interested in Malware bytes, particularly sinse it got rid of that annoying addware very well, indeed even if it does not do viruses I might keep it as a spyware and addware protector.