Re: Question about Malwarebytes

Thank you roelvdwal that was a very unhelpful answer to my question about malware bytes.

if I want lots of superlatives I'll look in a dictionary. If I want a useful computer that does what I want I'll continue with a system I like, and sinse microsoft haven't provided me a decent     alternative in interface or compatibility that is Xp, ---- hell why they didn't just write a better xp in the first place I don't know.

Yes, new machines may have more computery wootery and big numbers of this that and the other, but I really couldn't care less, sinse that really isn't a replacement for running all the stuff I want to run and doing the stuff I want to do easily. When there is actually a real practical bennifit to using one of these cruddy new systems with their bloody stupid interfaces and having the devil's own time to run all my old software, I'll do so then.

Oh and btw if my computer got hacked what is the worst that could happen? They steal my credit card details, make a payment and I cancel it and change the card (assuming they don't go over the card limit which they probably would). Oooooh no! the horror!