Re: Beatstar pro trailer is here!

Hi,
[[wow]], I think some people here get a bit carried away with party games and stuff. Beatstar is about the Bopit style gameplay after all, with different soundpacks and cool music and stuff. The new minigames are just an addition. If there ever would be such a party game, I think that should be a totally seperate title. But that's just me, it's Oriol's decision of course. I just think some ideas don't have much to do with the actual Beatstar anymore.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : avidgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : patjk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Tikki via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector