Re: Tentative Entombed 2 Design Decisions

[[wow]]! I start seeing how I missed out on a huge lot of things when I've never had the opportunity to play many RPG's or roguelikes, with a sighted friend or something like that.
The whole idea of random environmental factors, or some specific ones being tied to a certain floor or room, and especially the corruptions thing sounds absolutely fantastic to me! I'm only starting to be able to imagine how much more complex something like this would make the entire game. No matter how cool it sounds, I doubt the full extent of what you suggest will make it in at the end, as that would probably mean more coding and implementation difficulties than Jason is willing to for, when these things haven't been planned since the very beginning. But after all, what do we know? :-) I'm just going to wait for the next test version and the ones after that to see what's in store for us, holding my breath. :-)
Lukas

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dingo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Tikki via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Tikki via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jsymes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jsymes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Tikki via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : johnnyto via Audiogames-reflector