Re: Emacspeak For Windows, Has A "New" Home!

Well, I'm officially not sure what to do here....

So, if there is no c:/documents folder, it says no file or directory of course, since i am running xp with emacspeak.
If I add the documents folder to the c drive, then it gives that "permission denied" message.
So, I am wondering if I have to set up a variable path or something....

Emacspeak comes up talking without issue, though the speech is fast...
Emacs itself just stays on that screen with nothing coming up.

I don't mind recompiling if I need to. Will certainly do it if getting emacspeak to work...

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dhruv via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : balliol via Audiogames-reflector