Re: Emacspeak For Windows, Has A "New" Home!

Success!

The Emacspeak 41 Windows port, now successfully running on the old XP machine.
Now I just gotta to figure out how to change the rate of speech, and all should be good to go!
Plus, adding those audio themes, (if this new port supports them,) which you can find them here

With the newer emacspeak windows port, I guess you just have to create the "sounds" folder, which I'm doing now.
Its a bit different.
Unlike the Emacspeak 39 Windows port, new sound packs are plaed under the emacspeak\sounds folder, like normal versions.
Again, its different, but I'll get use to it...

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : balliol via Audiogames-reflector