Opening ports on a comcast modem?

Hi everyone,

This is kind of game related, but it's also not so this is why I'm posting it here. I'm trying to open the ports on my comcast modem/router to play the games from vipgameszone with people online. I've called comcast, and they tried to explain it to me, but they keep thinking I could see, and they're asking me if I can see this or that. lol I thought someone on here might know how to do it, cause I'm sure I'm not the only person on here with Comcast as my internet provider.
The only thing I got from Comcast was to open the router page, you need to enter:
10.0.0.1
You type that into where you would open a webpage.
If anyone knows how to do this, can you please let me know?
Thanks so much. I could do it on my old router just fine, but this is a much better router. I just can't figure out how to do it.