Re: A quick word.

It is interesting how some people somehow manage to say the wrong things where ever they go, like what ever online game they play etc. I'm not going directly at one person here, but just in generel. I mean, I have multiple times said things which I shouldn't have said in games, on forums etc. I have been in pretty bad mood. I have had a bad day. I have been really pissed. Snapped at people and regret that later on. I have got warnings, but never, never have I been banned from something at all. I would love to give out some tips, but I don't know where to start. Just saying think before you write or say anything doesn't help, because people thinks differently.
Tyler: I think you wanna change, and if you try hard enough, then you'll succeed. I could imagine how strong the feeling that everyone is hating you feels, but it's not all people who hate you. Just be yourself, try to be better at selfcontrol, listen to peoples suggestions and hopefully thi ngs will be all right. I can only wish you the best of luck.