Re: Delight games on Ios

I've established that DS Huntress is just one volume; there's a novel though (on the Kindle store, alas, and not iBooks).

Although fun, you'll find it's very hard to mess up.

But it's still fun.

It does appear the ads you're talking about are remotely retrieved in this case. So yes, Aeroplane Mode would do the trick, as would prohibiting access to the ad servers by other means. It pains me to say it, but since nuking the CoG games ad provider they've become that much more enjoyable at the outset, even though I am absolutely committed to buying anything and everything they put out because I love what they're doing. Ads are just cheap.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wysterio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wysterio via Audiogames-reflector