Re: Delight games on Ios

Hi all. @Dark. Regarding refunds. I recently purchased an app that was not as accessible as I'd hoped. When you buy an app from the app store, you receive an email receipt detailing your purchase. In the email, there is a link that says, "Report a problem". If you click on that link, it takes you to a web page where you can submit a problem and/or ask for a refund. I used this process for my app, and I was able to request a refund in a matter of moments. It took several days for the refund to be processed, but such is life. I'm sorry I didn't see this thread sooner. Cheers!