Re: huh?

God, all these events... And yet noone remembered the entity that's called the eviloftheancientsthatcausepainandtorturetheinnocent speciesofhumansanimalsflorasfaunasandplants withorwithoutcotyledonswithcrucioandothercursesorgeneticmodifications? Then again, he's not in the history of the spambotroasmortarmictsoravavoikmetasroid universe. Well basically, I heard he first extradimentionally genetically modified those poor strangefaunasandfloras (a species of mixed bred of plants and animals), then tortures them after scienceexperimentstoimprovetheuniverseevilsoftheasteroid tests. The deity was killed though, after the anti-spambotcreationdroid Clubsofate chemical seeped through the place from another universe. Good for us, isn't it? I don't want to think what extradimentionandspamcontributing plans he had next -- I'm quite sure he's gunna mix humans with other plants/animals to create spamcreatingandstrangelittleinsectsoflightorisitevilidontreallyknow l ifeforms. God! This is insane! -- then again when has life in the fullofspamandweirdasdfertyuiop universe (and other universes, save the one called "solar system" which I heard from a friend, is peaceful) been calm and sane? Wish I could use my spamthespaceandtimetravelbuttonsinthestrangedimensions travel there...but its destroyed so... ah well.