I'm here to promote my short story

Hi,
I know I'm probably going to get flamed for this, just like I did on twitter yesterday, but here goes nothing.
My short story, The Admirer, is now live on amazon kindle! It is soled for $2.99 in the US, £1.99 in the UK, and equivalent prices everywhere else! If you really have to wonder why it is priced so highly for so little, I erge you to take a look at amazon's royaltys. Its hard, especially when you're self publishing in EBook form only, to get any sort of payback from these things.
If you want to learn more about it, you can visit my blog post, visit the UK version here, or visit the US version here.
I welcome critasism, but I am of the firm belief that you have to at least read the little free bit amazon gives you for free first. If you haven't (and I can track it), I will be ignoring any flame you give me.
Not to be harsh, its just my experience with this isn't the best so far. Feel free to share, review and read!
Thanks,