Re: extremely disturbing news

thanks for the announcement. Now I think I won't be going on UltraPower for a while until the issue is resolved. Sam also has had problems with hackers messing with Survive the Wild and changing character stats, like health, energy, and hunger. I suspect this could be the same hacker. Sam has secured his server in the latest updates, making it harder for hackers to carry out attacks. However, I don't think UltraPower is secured the same way, so Mason may need to upgrade it. I've also noticed that people can be killed in one shot even in the safe zone, though I'm not sure if that's a hacking exploit, or weapon damage in the game itself.
I'm personally getting tired of games being ruined by hackers. Great projects are often discontinued because hackers choose to make the developer's job that much more difficult. Aprone made Swamp a paid account to prevent this from happening. The other alternative is to secure servers to make hacking difficult , as I noted above. Again, thanks for the announcement.