Re: extremely disturbing news

Hi,
Not too much to say because I believe that it has already been said. For your computer's safety if you have ever heard of Hot spot shield, go and check it out, it might be worth, at least as long as this hacker is around. Hot spot shield can automatically disconnect your computer from the local network as soon as somebody else joins it, with the intention of saving your computer from hacking. It can also prevent other computers from gaining access to your data. This method, in some ways, is illegal because it could change your IP address and a lot of other things along with it, but in these cases, I don't really see any sign of illegality, because I'm just saving my data from being hacked or used.
I hope you guys solve this problem soon.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : speeder via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : speeder via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Haramir via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : soundworx via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dhruv via Audiogames-reflector