Re: An appology to all

Hello,
I don't have much time to write anything very long right now. All I wanted to say is that, even though I know I may have gone a bit over the top, and even though I know Ultrocity's friendship with me probably pretty much just fell over and died, I'm happy that this served a purpose. Not only is he safer now, but the whole community is more safe is all our passwords are encrypted. So no matter what the secondary effects are, I'm sure you will agree with me in that part of this did work out the way it should have.

Thank you all for understanding, and thanks you Mason for understanding this and making the whole community safer.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ultrocity_audio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ultrocity_audio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ultrocity_audio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ultrocity_audio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : guilevi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : guilevi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : guilevi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : guilevi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : guilevi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : robjoy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector