Re: BariBariFutsal

There is a lot I like in the game, the tackle wars, the  sounds, the fact it has graphics, not to mention all the teams (although naming players after cities in the host country doesn't always work).

The thing that stopped me from buying the game though is it always felt a bit automated, even though the developer did improve your ability to  know where your players were, It often felt like the game wasn't taking much notice of your control inputs, either when you were dribbling the  ball, or trying to pass to someone else (assuming you could find them).
Most often in the demo I just tended to wait until the tones indicated I was  in the opponent's half and went streight for a shot at goal, which seemed to work surprisingly frequently. While it's no where near as boppit style as super football from Vipgameszone, (which I was beating 20 nill on the super setting on my second day with the demo), I did rather feel the game was a tad too easy and automatic much of the time.

If anyone wants to give more info on gameplay or the strengths of the game let me know, sinse as I said there was a huge amount I liked, and I was very tempted to buy, I just didn't really feel that other than a goal kick now and then what keys I pressed made a huge amount of difference to what was going on and if I walked away from the keyboard my players would do pretty okay without me big_smile.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Bogdan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JCion via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bitti via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector