Re: BariBariFutsal

Hello
@Dark for example, Ghana defends evil and good brand rivals, Italy defends well, strikers usually go to your own net to check or recover the ball, making passes always advances Spain, England has a more vertical direct attack and so on.
Arabia also plays making passes, but has much less quality than Spain when attacking.
An example of strategy, I squeezed the right arrow, and all my players start to defend, exept a striker, he will stay in the penalty area to wait for a ball.
If you press the P key, you can give orders espesíficas, like putting a career, move a player to be left in midfield or to go to the rival area, or very close to defend your own net.
The player movement is automatic, but you can control with the commands I said, every arrow keys change the strategy, and these strategies vary if you have the ball or if you have the opponent.
And with the letter P, you can give orders to other players, so everyone can use strategies according to their tastes and preferences, and the varied level of the various national teams is very realistic and similar to real life.
Vipgameszone sports games are good, but bored pretty fast for being so repetitive and monotonous in my opinion.
The Baribarifutsal I bought several months ago, and even today I still entertaining for their game modes and have real national teams.
A good reading of the game help more little practice goes a long way to understand how to exploit this game well.
The most fun for me is to play a few practice games, it makes me remember when I had vision and could play Pes and FIFA.
It is also good that you can upload your matches and tournaments you won Internet, so you can compare your performance with other players.
Greetings.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Bogdan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JCion via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bitti via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector