Re: Monthly chat July 2015

@Bcs, don't confuse majestrates and Judges.
Over here the actual Judges are indeed highly qualified individuals and it takes literally years to become one.
Majestrates are there to deal with the very miner stuff, like if someone is caught by a speed camera and gets a fign or if there is a miner count of rowdy, but not damaging behaviour. Anything the least bit serious goes to actual court to appear before a Judge. Still as I said unfortunately they don't need any new ones at the moment.

It is indeed hot as heck up here, though likely not as hot as it gets in South Africa, still for a place which regularly gets masses of snow in the winter (which is of course around december/january/february in this part of the world), it's very odd. We've had a couple of major storms, which is great because I really like a good storm big_smile.

Right now I� 39;m just having to tear myself away from adventure to fate battle arena, which is awesome!