Re: Hi all, Can somebody help me with this?

I'd probably beta test, 30 bucks a year don't sound that bad, but yeah. Unless it has way more than just that chat client on it, they wouldn't see a point. If I ever made a multiplayer game I'd do it.
Problem is, lucas's server was coded in bgt, and luckilly doesn't need audio output, just launch it and close it, doesn't have a single bit of audio. But, the keypresses thing is yeah, way out of the question. And they use unix servers or linux servers I think, according to what their websites host on.
I might be able to get my router set up with a ddns server, and use my comp as a host for the chat client, though then I'd have to forward ports, and the uptime would be way more than iffy. I know one guy who's got a windows server I believe, and he's also got a linux dedicated. The windows is hosted on a ddns, but at least he's got a machine for the server that's always running. It wouldn't handle teamtalk, but it should be able to handle chats, I'm not hosting ultrapower on it or something. Lol.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : coltonhill01 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : coltonhill01 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : coltonhill01 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : coltonhill01 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : coltonhill01 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector