Re: Bugs in The Inquisitor part 1?

Hi.
I've experienced the same bugs, but managed to complete part 1 and 2 by starting from scratch a few times. I'm stuck in part 3, because of the bug which won't let me continue, and I have finally given up on those. The stories are great, the sounds and voice acting is too, but those bugs are seriously crap, especially in part 3. This is a shame.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector