Re: Bugs in The Inquisitor part 1?

From what I've heard, I'd guess that Ticonblu's focus is on iOS, so I'd guess the PC and Mac versions of their games are more afterthought than an honest effort to produce games on those platforms.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector