Re: iOS interactive story game released!

a few things:
1. for some reason it didn't access my contacts. It gave me vallery mason, tim laton and names like that when I got to that scene. I don't know why.
2. I know you stress accessibility, but there seems to be a minor oversight... as far as I can figure out (being blind), the commentary is not accessible to deaf people, nor to the deafblind.  If you are stressing accessibility ffor all, it's just something I thought i'd point out.
But overall, a wonderful game, and I look forward to the next one.