Re: What do people believe when it comes to religion and or spirituality?

The question that needs to be answered is, were we created?  if we were, then whatever created us has the right to dictate who we are, where we stand, how we live, and just about everything else by the simple fact that it created us, similarly to how one creates a tool such as a spoon and gives it a purpose.  if we were not, then what gives us the right to anything, really?  How can we decide that there is such a thing as equality and what governs it?  Is there such a thing as better or worse, and if so why?  By who's standard? Mine?  Yours?  Your mother's cousin's best friend's boyfriend's sister?  What makes you, or me, or anyone else capable of deciding such a thing?  What and or who has the power to give us or them the right to anything, even choice, particularly choices over us all/
And if we are not all equal, why not?  Are men better than women?  Are white better than black?  Are sight ed better than blind?  Are cripples the bottom of the barrel?  Do the self contained and mentally challenged have no right whatsoever?  Can they be used as little more than tools?  Why or why not?  Who can we kill and who can we keep?  By what standard do we determine that?  Is murder simply a way to excersise and control aggression?  Can we bring back the gladiators?  Can we recreate the hunger games and simply use that as a means to obtain tbhrills?  Why or why not?
Oh, but of course, I am not being imaginative. lol

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tward via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bladestorm360 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dhruv via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dhruv via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tward via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector